League of Legends is the most popular esports of all. League of Legends betting is very common as we are talking about the number 1 eSports in the world. LOL is a team-based strategy game where two teams of five powerful champions face off to destroy the other’s base. The events of LOL (short for League of Legends) also in 2020 were the most followed by fans all over the world. League of Legends is a MOBA similar to Dota 2 but created by Riot Games.
League of Legends best Betting Sites
What competitions are there at League of Legends?
As in other sports, League of Legends has different leagues, with the best players playing in the best leagues with the highest prize money. You can bet on this League of Legends leagues:
- World Championship: 1x annually, organizer: Riot Games
- ESL (Electronic Sports League): A German organizer, subsidiary of the Cologne-based eSports company Turtle Entertainment.
- Premier Tour: League of League of Legends publisher Riot
- LEC (League of Legends European Championship): European professional league
- LCS (League of Legends Championship Series): North American professional league
- LCK (League of Legends Korean Series)Korean professional League
- MSI (Mid-Season Invitational): 1x annually, organizer: Riot Games
- All-Star: once a year, the most popular pro players take part
In addition to these professional leagues, there are also smaller tournaments that betting providers can often bet on. There are also qualifiers for the mentioned tournaments, which you can find at multiple betting providers.
What types of bets are there in League of Legends?
If you bet on football, for example, you will usually see over 100 types of bets with many betting providers. There are not that many in League of Legends, but League of Legends Betting means you can still bet on many events here:
- Victory bets
- Maps handicap
- Total number of maps
- Exact result
- Team A / B Number of maps won
- First Kill
- Kills Even / Odd
- Total number of towers / barons / dragons / inhibitors